Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-22-2012, 11:08 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Rep Power
Velocity engine, integrated with DB
I'm using velocity engine, integrated with oracle DB in order to manage my mail templates.
I have a couple of questions:
1. Is it possible to assign tow columns or more as the "ds.resource.loader.resource.keycolumn"?
2. Is the VelocityEngine can retrieve additional columns from the DB (same table) such as mail SUBJECT or FROM field?
Thanks, Yaniv Aharoni
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2011, 07:59 PM
- By Azarael hashem in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2010, 06:36 AM
- By mahesh.komuravelli in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2009, 09:13 AM
- By pestilencia in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2009, 03:13 AM
- By sri_reddy523 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2009, 08:05 AM