Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: POI and Macros in Powerpoint
- 08-01-2014, 01:13 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2014
- Rep Power
POI and Macros in Powerpoint
I've tried to modify a powerpoint presentation which contains a macro (eg. "Test.pptm"). After saving the presentation and opening it with powerpoint, powerpoint crashes when I try to open the macros??
What am I doing wrong?
This is how I open the presentation:
// (templateStream being an InputStream to my report.pptm file). this.pkg = OPCPackage.open(templateStream); this.ppt = new XMLSlideShow(pkg);
OutputStream os = new FileOutputStream(new File(fileName)); pkg.save(os); os.close();
Everything works fine when I remove the macro and use the extension ".pptx"
- By WorldBridge in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2011, 09:29 PM
- By musicgold in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 04-25-2009, 10:43 PM
- By Webuser in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2008, 06:10 AM
- By Jay in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2008, 10:44 AM
- By Jay in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2008, 10:04 AM