Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-21-2013, 11:10 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
- Rep Power
Replace placeholder in Word document
I have the Problem, that i have more than one characterruns. I Need to replace placeholders like <!test> or <!here>; so i check for These words. But i have Problems when in the run is "<!" and in the next range is "test>". Is it possible to replace over some more ranges? How to do it?
i tryed to manipulate at the end with: 'doc.getDocumentText().replace'. But its not possible to do it in that way... Can anyone help?
Last edited by Wurst; 08-21-2013 at 11:19 AM.
- 08-21-2013, 01:42 PM #2
Re: Replace placeholder in Word document
Removed from Replace Text Word Document
Don't post to old dead threads and don't hijack another poster's thread.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By mapleleafs89 in forum Apache POIReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2013, 12:01 AM
- By saaspose in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2012, 09:07 AM
- By nananya in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2011, 07:10 PM
- By sudheer.v47 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2011, 01:32 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2010, 04:32 PM