Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-26-2013, 03:51 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Rep Power
How to set Locale for POI Event API
I am using Apache POI Event API to process large volume of records in XLSX sheet. Here is the reference to do so. However i am facing difficulty with date columns. My date column in XLSX sheet is formatted as 'dd-mm-yyyy' with Locale as US and getting the value with the format as 'mm-dd-yy'. If i change the Locale to UK, then i am getting the value as in expected format.
So, is there any way to change the Locale of XLSX while processing it? Or is there any alternative to get rid of it?
- By mikmontana in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2011, 09:41 PM
- By swati.jyoti in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2009, 03:34 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2008, 10:04 AM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2007, 07:17 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2007, 03:16 PM