Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-08-2013, 02:15 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Rep Power
SXSSF for Writing huge data on exisitng excel
I have been using apache poi for quit sometime . i have found that for writing large excel files apache asks the developer to use SXSSF .
I have tried out this but the problem is that using SXSSF it creates a new file entirly.
It allowing to read an existing xlsx and write data on that.
Since the data that needs to be appended in an existing sheet is huge because of which i am not able to use XSSF (because it takes a lot of memory).
Could anyone please help me out in this as what can be done here .
- By priyankabhar in forum New To JavaReplies: 15Last Post: 01-17-2014, 12:39 PM
- By newsomjk in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 17Last Post: 08-07-2012, 10:54 AM
- By Chinnu55 in forum New To JavaReplies: 15Last Post: 04-12-2011, 03:42 PM
- By abhishek.jain in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2009, 08:12 AM
- By jmHoekst in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2008, 05:58 PM