Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-23-2013, 07:15 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
- Rep Power
retrieve number of pages of document
I know with POI I can use the SummaryInformation class to retrieve the page count of .doc, .xls documents.
How can I do the same with xml based .docx, .xlsx?
I see that I can get the CoreProperties from XWPFDocument to get the author and other meta data.. but how would I retrieve the page count?
- By phaniyelugula in forum StrutsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2012, 06:51 PM
- By saaspose in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2012, 09:26 AM
- By D.Calladine in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2012, 12:48 AM
- By absmarty in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 01-31-2012, 07:20 PM
- By skollapa in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2011, 08:57 PM