Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-14-2013, 08:53 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Rep Power
How to copy formula maintaining relative addressing
It feels like this question must surely have been asked and solved a 100 times, but I have searched all over and come up with nothing.
I want to copy formulae in the same way that Excel copies them - where cell references are copied relative - eg if cell A2 has formula =A1 then when I copy it to cell B2 it should read =B1. I understand that formulae are stored in the xls file in absolute string form, eg A1 rather than the relative form R1C1.
Has this been implemented within POI? If not, can it be performed with a simple string substitution - in which case does anyone have the necessary regular expression to handle all circumstances?
- By Wnt2bsleepin in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2012, 01:42 AM
- By adriantc in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2010, 08:18 PM
- By themdg in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2010, 12:16 AM
- By kevinnrobert in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2010, 07:06 PM
- By vrk in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2009, 04:18 PM