Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Multiple Problems
- 08-16-2012, 03:58 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Rep Power
I recently started working with Apache POI framework to generate / update existing excel (.xlsx) report files. I am good with one report though...
But I am getting into issues while working on second report.
1. I am getting Formula evaluation exception while evaluating some formulas in sheet (especially where they are referring the data from other sheets - this workbook has multiple sheet)
2. One sheet (1) has chart / graph (manually created) using other sheet(2) data, after I create a new row in sheet 2, the chart is wiped out from sheet 1.
Can someone please help in this. Your help is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
- 08-16-2012, 06:06 PM #2
Re: Multiple Problems
Please go through the Forum Rules -- particularly the third paragraph.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By kfcnhl in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2011, 09:27 AM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2011, 01:00 PM
- By silafirion in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 12-07-2010, 02:10 AM
- By dDarko in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2009, 02:45 AM
- By sysout in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2009, 03:55 AM