Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-30-2012, 02:10 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Rep Power
How to set enable editing true while writing excel 2010 using apache poi 3.7 ?
Hi im using apache poi 3.7 to create excel.
i have a web application using jsf and we have a link to download and open the excel in our application , when i open excel from application it is opening from temporary folder so
it is opening in protected view. everytime i need to click on enable editing then only the formula's are getting applied..
It is happing only in excel 2010 and it is working fine in excel 2007.
is there any way to enable editing to true by default.???
Kindly help on this issue?
- By bolbi123456 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 17Last Post: 05-19-2012, 03:13 AM
- By sarwan in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2010, 11:17 AM
- By patric78 in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2010, 10:43 AM
- By sweet angle in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 01-27-2009, 06:07 PM
- By pothraj in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2008, 08:13 AM