Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-11-2012, 03:47 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
How to split input pptx file into a set of one slide files
It seems like Apache POI is a great API. But I am a beginner so I am looking for some help.
I need to split input pptx and possibly ppt files into a set of slides each stored in the separate output pptx (ppt) file. When input file gets uploaded to a directory program will be called from my main program (written in PHP) and do the split.
Is it possible to do it with Apache POI? Code examples would help. May be I need to delete all slides but one an then repeat for each selected slide?
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:35 pm
- By appleLove in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2011, 11:37 PM
- By aneuryzma in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2011, 12:49 PM
- By email@example.com in forum XMLReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2011, 10:34 AM
- By renu in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 11-24-2010, 11:57 AM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2010, 03:32 PM