Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-15-2014, 05:25 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2014
- Rep Power
multi module project that uses 1 instance of utility class
i have multi module project with 3 modules .
a,b are web application.
c is a jar that is used by a,b.
the problem is that i deploy a,b to tomcat and i want only 1 instance of the jar to be active .
more specific : i have in that jar listeners to a change in some file and i want to have one instance of each listener , not 2 instances - 1 in each web application.
how can i make project a,b use the same instance of jar .
i understood that put the jar to $tomcat_home/lib is not a real solution.
- By JunkerMartin in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 02-04-2013, 11:14 AM
- By sapphire in forum Apache MavenReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2013, 01:30 PM
- By manji51 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2011, 01:54 PM
- By TMobotron in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2010, 06:39 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.ioReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2008, 10:58 PM