Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Maven 404
- 04-27-2014, 11:26 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2014
- Rep Power
I am using Eclipse Kepler release 2 atm and when I try to build a project using maven, everything is successful but when I deploy WAR file to Tomcat 7 I keep getting 404 error. The package only contains index.jsp with hello world in it. Does anyone have and idea on how to fix it? Also why cant I select JavaSE1.7 development environment? I always get a red X over my project->resource folders.
- 05-23-2014, 08:19 AM #2
Re: Maven 404
Please let me know the following question.
How are you deploying war into Tomcat? I meant to ask, are you using maven tomcat plugin or anything else?
You metioned about JDK version. So please check the compiler version which is currently configuring.
For Your information, I just tried the helloworld application with eclipse indigo and JDK 1.7. It worked fine.Mak
(Living @ Virtual World)
- By ruchita in forum Apache MavenReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 08:01 AM
- By arfeen.java in forum Apache MavenReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2012, 02:32 PM
- By tascoa in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2009, 03:45 PM
- By sbutt in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2009, 06:26 PM
- By Java Tutorial in forum Java TutorialReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2008, 12:58 PM