Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-01-2014, 06:55 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2014
- Rep Power
How To Maven build with multiple packages and also specific directory structure
I have a java project in eclipse in the path E:\Workspace\MyProject.
The project has packages p1, p2, p2.myutils.
The main class is in p2.MyMain.java.
Now when I create a maven project with mvn archetype:generate (interactively) then I'm required to give the package name. At this point what do I input, given that my package structure.
Now, assuming this issue has been resolved (expecting to get answer from the wise folk in this forum), what do I need to do in the follwoing case.
I want to package my maven project into an executable jar, but I want the prvide a delivery-folder to have the structure like below (I'm not intending to use Java Web Start)
|--- application.jar (executable) file
|--- Imgs (Folder containg some 5/6 image jpg files)
|--- Xmls (Containg 3 xml files)
|--- PDFs (about 8 pdf files)
The folders, viz., Imgs, Xmls,PDFs under the E:\Workspace\MyProject\ folder (in eclipse workspace project foledr).
Please suggest me if the issue can be addressed in POM.xml file. If so, what should I write in POM.xml for this issue.
Thanking you all in anticipation of your valued feedback.
- By ruchita in forum Apache MavenReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 08:01 AM
- By devip in forum Apache MavenReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2013, 09:59 AM
- By jackett_dad in forum Apache MavenReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2012, 05:45 AM
- By freestatedon in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-15-2010, 07:11 AM
- By rummy in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2010, 01:03 PM