Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-01-2013, 08:19 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
- Rep Power
conditional scoping of dependencies
I'm new to maven and I have an issue regarding how to best scope framework package dependencies for a common asset. I'm building jar file that has dependencies on some framework packages (i.e. hibernate, spring, etc.). It in turn is consumed by several applications that have different packaging needs. For example, one application is deployed to an application server where these framework packages are "provided". It is also consumed by another application where the framework packages have to be packaged with the application. Since the common asset's pom file has the scope for these framework dependencies set to "provided" they do not appear in the packaging.
How can I set the common assets scope on the dependencies in a case like this?
- By jhy2a in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2012, 07:13 AM
- By ics1010 in forum AndroidReplies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2012, 03:38 PM
- By blindfolded916 in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 07-11-2010, 09:09 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2008, 10:06 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2007, 12:45 PM