Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-05-2012, 01:06 PM #1
ApacheRiver, JavaSpaces on Windows
I would greatly appreciate some help with getting JavaSpaces working on my Windows 8 Dell Ultrabook.
At University, our lecturer hates developing on Windows, and the script he has provided for us to work with, only run on Ubuntu or Linux. I can run the thing in a Virtual Machine, but that is very damn slow on my Ultrabook.
So I decided to set-up the assignment environment on my Windows machine, so that I can code natively in my chosen / preferred OS.
Basically what I need is the JavaSpace functionality. I believe I need ApacheRiver and something called Jini ! I have tried Google, but that did not bring anything easy to understand and follow.
Any help in getting this sorted would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You.>> What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. <<
- By Fra in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 13Last Post: 07-20-2012, 08:58 PM
- By sysp in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2011, 06:32 AM
- By Kiedis in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2011, 01:57 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2008, 09:31 AM
- By Gajesh Tripathi in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2007, 07:43 AM