Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-09-2012, 06:45 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Rep Power
Track file copy progress with FileUtils
I'm using this method to download a set of files:
However, I ran into a problem. By using this method, I lost the ability to track the progress and give feedback to the user.
If I'm downloading a large file, there's no way of knowing if it's close to finishing or even if it's downloading at all.
Is there any way to get this information to update a JProgressBar?
- By Jaeela in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 11-19-2011, 06:45 PM
- By raja e in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2011, 05:38 AM
- By adumi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 04-23-2010, 09:55 PM
- By jaydip.biswas in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2010, 06:44 AM
- By leric in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 07-29-2009, 05:11 AM