Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: unable to start tomcat
- 01-09-2012, 10:11 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
unable to start tomcat
Hello everyone i have installed eclipse and tomcat both and configured tomcat in eclipse, but what is happening is whenever i m starting server from eclipse server panel and trying to access localhost in my browser it giving me the following error:
HTTP Status 404 - /
type Status report
description The requested resource (/) is not available.
but when i m running any web project, it's running in the eclipse browser and browser.
can anyone please tell me why i m not able to access localhost, what i m doing wrong and how can i resolve this.
Thanks in advance.
- By medoju srinivas in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2011, 11:10 AM
- By pjava in forum Java ServletReplies: 9Last Post: 12-23-2010, 07:29 PM
- By icai in forum EclipseReplies: 7Last Post: 03-23-2010, 12:08 PM
- By uppaluru in forum Other IDEsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2008, 08:51 AM
- By edwin11 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2007, 02:47 PM