Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-06-2014, 08:52 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2014
- Rep Power
Failed to create task or type sshexec
My Ant script is throwing the following error while executing sshexec ant command.
ant-jsch.jar and jsch-0.1.50.jar are present under folder /usr/share/ant/lib
Problem: failed to create task or type sshexec
Cause: the class org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ssh.SSHExec was not found.
This looks like one of Ant's optional components.
Action: Check that the appropriate optional JAR exists in
-a directory added on the command line with the -lib argument
Do not panic, this is a common problem.
The commonest cause is a missing JAR.
This is not a bug; it is a configuration problem
- By pavel in forum EclipseReplies: 11Last Post: 10-19-2010, 10:05 AM
- By dpatel9 in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2010, 08:36 AM
- By tataxa206 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2009, 04:10 AM
- By bsebal28 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2009, 05:54 AM
- By satish kumar in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2008, 03:08 PM