Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-02-2012, 08:20 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
Have problem running ANT script from Silverlight web service hosted in IIS
I have a problem running ANT script from Silverlight web service hosted in IIS.
When I run the script from a Silverlight web service normally, by not hosting in IIS, it is running fine.
Actually I am running the ant script just like any other command prompt command from the web service.
If anyone has ever faced this problem and found out a solution, please help me out.
- By email@example.com in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2011, 04:47 PM
- By überfuzz in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2011, 09:48 PM
- By turanan in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2010, 06:39 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWTReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2008, 03:33 PM
- By krsv36 in forum Other IDEsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2008, 06:12 PM