Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: How to open a file given a path?
- 04-19-2014, 04:26 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2014
- Rep Power
How to open a file given a path?
I'm making a file search algorithm for an app I'm creating, but the File class doesn't have any methods to open the file, just one to return its path, is there any method I can use to open a file given the path?
Also, is it the same opening a media file as it is opening a normal executable? If not, is there any other method I can use?
- By novice in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 08-04-2011, 04:25 PM
- By Kaviarasan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2011, 05:36 PM
- By billq in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2010, 06:47 PM
- By ras_pari in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2009, 12:25 PM
- By mgm2010 in forum JCreatorReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2009, 03:14 PM