Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Sava/load data from App
- 02-11-2014, 01:04 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2013
- Rep Power
Sava/load data from App
I'm starting on Android with a mini game only to learn how it works beside JAVA. I'm trying to make a simple game that objective is get the best pontuation (like every game ahah) but I have a question:
What is the method that android/java programmers use to save/load data off the app? I'am asking that because I really don't know how to make a ranking system that is preserved after I restart the app.
I'am really confused about this, because I don't see any app with SQl DB associated.
Last edited by tcms; 02-11-2014 at 01:07 AM.
- 02-12-2014, 06:46 AM #2
- By el shorty in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2012, 03:00 PM
- By michalss in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2011, 04:28 PM
- By humbug in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2011, 11:53 AM
- By happytrails in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-10-2009, 07:30 PM
- By TinoJF in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-31-2009, 03:16 PM