Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: maps api v2
- 07-18-2013, 01:22 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- Rep Power
maps api v2
Here is my idea to track my sprayer coverage on the farm with an android app.
1. Use get??Location to provide GPS Coordinates
2. Use Coordinates to plug into polyline with Maps API v2
3. Set polyline width according to boom width. (conversion will require pixel to distance conversion at different zoom levels.
How would I display ground coverage with a polyline if the footage on the map will change with zoom level? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the polyline uses pixels for a defined width. My idea would require the user to input the width of the sprayer in feet and then the program would have to then calculate a polyline width based on the zoom/pixel ratio.
- By johnsonjp34 in forum AndroidReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2013, 11:20 PM
- By dojomat in forum New To JavaReplies: 15Last Post: 04-30-2012, 10:05 PM
- By aizen92 in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 05-24-2011, 09:53 AM
- By snripa in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-14-2010, 10:27 AM
- By natep67 in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 05-06-2009, 03:59 AM