Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-14-2013, 07:26 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Rep Power
Radio Button Random Number Generator
I have just downloaded eclipse. I am 100% brand new to java. I was wondering if anyone knows how to do this:
I have three radio buttons: 'Max 10', 'Max 100', and 'Max 1000'. These are my upper limits for the button, which generates the number using the radio buttons to alter the upper limit. I have no idea what to enter, the most I have found is:
int randomIndex = generator.nextInt( n ); where n = upper limit.
I am using the android SDK plugin also.
Do I use the .java, .xml, or both?
PS: before anyone asks, I was told to put this in the android sub-forum.
- 06-14-2013, 07:42 PM #2
Re: Radio Button Random Number Generator
Please go through the Forum Rules, particularly the second paragraph.
I'm closing this thread as a duplicate of http://www.java-forums.org/new-java/...generator.html
If this is an Android question, answer the question in the other thread and I'll move it here.
THREAD CLOSEDIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By Inferna in forum AndroidReplies: 7Last Post: 06-14-2013, 07:43 PM
- By adjit in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 03-05-2012, 04:09 PM
- By celtics in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2011, 08:18 PM
- By zerwik in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-26-2010, 12:10 PM
- By Michailangelo in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-02-2010, 06:47 PM