Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Equality of BluetoothDevices
- 03-08-2013, 07:23 AM #1
Equality of BluetoothDevices
I want to use android.bluetooth.BluetoothDevices as keys in a Map, but it's not clear from the documentation whether their equals and hashCode methods are up to the task. Can anyone shed any light on this? If it isn't documented to work, I'll probably use their addresses as keys instead.Get in the habit of using standard Java naming conventions!
- 04-16-2013, 07:47 AM #2
Re: Equality of BluetoothDevices
I ended up using a Map<String, BluetoothSocket>. The keys are formed by concatenating the socket address with the SDP UUID.Get in the habit of using standard Java naming conventions!
- By Huntersgirl12 in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 01-19-2012, 04:05 PM
- By Maniacmike3128 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2011, 08:41 PM
- By Cylab in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-19-2010, 02:42 PM
- By Cylab in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 08-19-2010, 02:40 PM
- By trinkets in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2008, 04:39 PM