Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Button question
- 01-23-2013, 02:55 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Rep Power
How do I pass a value from a class to a button?
I think what I am looking for is a way to switch the button from on to off when the button number is selected. then the user pushes the button to reset it to on. Does that make sense? I am pretty new to the process of creating an android application. Thank you in advance for your help.
- By TheV909 in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 05-18-2011, 05:00 PM
- By jjackielz in forum Java AppletsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-15-2011, 06:48 AM
- By ZambonieDrivor in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2010, 08:48 AM
- By arsenal4ever_11 in forum NetBeansReplies: 5Last Post: 05-29-2010, 09:44 PM
- By dudejonne in forum Java AppletsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-20-2009, 11:51 PM