Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-28-2012, 07:29 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Rep Power
ok, next question - switch views or new activity?
I've got a page from which you can choose 4 different people.
The page that these buttons brings up is the same, except their personal and entered data, and completing this page brings you back to the person selection page.
This is a scoring ap, so select one person changes page with their info where you enter scores, hit done takes you back to select another person to enter scores for until done. Selection page will have a button that writes the scores to sql or file (not got that far yet) and sets so more scores can be entered on the next line on the second page.
I can create a new activity for the second page, but would switching views be easier to handle for Android?
I'm new to this, so is there a memory advantage in switching between the pages I'm navigating in?
- By kraigballa in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 10-11-2011, 08:00 PM
- By N00Bie in forum AndroidReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2011, 04:14 AM
- By rolledback in forum AndroidReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2011, 02:09 AM
- By R0bert0 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2011, 04:19 AM
- By sanees in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2011, 12:40 PM