Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-06-2012, 08:26 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- Rep Power
Is there a way to get a WAN IP address from a phone based on its phone number?
I am trying to develop an android application, through I could share some files or other applications in real time. So I am thinking of trying to set up a B]P2P[/B] connection between 2 phones, for that phones would be requiring IP address of each other. Is there any way by which I can get the IP address
of the other device by just using the phone no.
Could you please post some other suggestions for setting up a P2P connections??
- By elecleoalune in forum New To JavaReplies: 15Last Post: 05-19-2014, 12:37 PM
- By artur in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2011, 10:00 PM
- By Erykah in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 11-22-2011, 08:16 AM
- By jacques5309 in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 11-14-2011, 03:12 AM
- By Sary in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 03-17-2010, 08:15 PM