Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: JNI on Android
- 03-19-2012, 02:46 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Rep Power
JNI on Android
I have an API that uses JNI architecture in order to call native modules.
Do you know if an Android program can include API such that?
And a bonus - what about MAC OS X (apple's OS) - can it include API such that?
can you please give me some links with explanation about this?
and last question - why can't I attach a file?
Thanks a lot!
- 05-31-2012, 05:34 PM #2
Re: JNI on Android
Aadamgibson, I had asked you to not post links in old dead threads. This question was asked more than two months ago, and moriya hasn't posted here again.
Please stop bumping old threads, especially when all you have to offer is a link to another site and no real answer that can be read here.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By j2me64 in forum AndroidReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2011, 05:41 AM
- By fresh83 in forum AndroidReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2011, 09:44 PM
- By aizen92 in forum AndroidReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2011, 11:28 PM
- By Blackberrylerner in forum AndroidReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2011, 06:05 AM
- By sspkiet in forum AndroidReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2010, 02:14 AM