Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Multiple touch??
- 03-17-2012, 01:02 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
i am new to android programming, and trying to make a little game.
i have three "buttons" two for moving right and left and one to shoot. i want to be able to hold the moveright button down while i hold the shootbutton down.
(if you tried bubble trouble in android version it is basicly the button confirguration i want).
whats happening right now i is that im using surfaceView and onTouchEvent.
In onTuchEvent i am using Action_up and Action_down to detect wheter a button is pressed.
But if i press and hold righButton and then press shoot,it only uses the rightButton input, even if i release the rightButton while still holding sootButton.
I do understand why this happen, but i don't know how to do solve it.
- By pabloma2002 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2011, 08:05 PM
- By wotan2009 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2011, 01:48 PM
- By jdh9862 in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 11-23-2010, 05:43 PM
- By Ciwan in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-21-2010, 10:47 AM
- By myst in forum New To JavaReplies: 18Last Post: 06-08-2010, 07:48 PM