Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-14-2012, 06:23 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Queensland, Australia
- Rep Power
Mapping Android Device as Drive Letter in Windows
I have another question relating to android.
I am trying to sync folders on a windows machine with a android device via usb cable.
In order to do this I need the device mapped to windows explorer as a drive letter.
I am using both a motorola xoom and a asus a500 they are only mapped a digital cameras
and hence have no drive letter.
Is there an easy way to map the devices to a drive letter.
- By Glorfindel Arnatuile in forum AndroidReplies: 3Last Post: 03-15-2012, 09:22 AM
- By j2me64 in forum AndroidReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2011, 05:41 AM
- By ilyaz in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2011, 07:34 PM
- By blackbird in forum AndroidReplies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2011, 08:05 AM
- By iiz in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2008, 03:50 AM