Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Modification of application
- 01-31-2012, 09:35 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Rep Power
Modification of application
I have an Java Mobile Phone English-Turkish Dictionary Application.
In installation file of this mobile application there is a db/ph folder. In this folder there are database files contain phonetic transcriptions of English words. These phonetic databe files were saved in ANSI format. But, when these phonetic database files are saved in UNICODE format, mobile application program can't run these phonetic database files. Could you modify this mobile application to run phonetic database files saved in UNICODE format, please?
Note: The compressed installation file of this mobile application program is attached to this thread.
- By Battelfield in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2011, 10:34 PM
- By mharsijamel in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2011, 03:59 PM
- By anurag_1226 in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2010, 07:53 PM
- By jdgallag in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2008, 10:19 PM
- By badness in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2008, 06:24 AM