Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Struggling to import JAR
- 01-12-2012, 10:53 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Rep Power
Struggling to import JAR
I'm trying to see if I can make use of this project here:
JavaANPR - Automatic number plate recognition system
Which is targetted at general java more than Android.
I made a JAR file out of the class build files by using the JAR command.
A copy of which I've made available here:
Now I've added this to the package into my project using the instructions here:
java - Correct way to add lib/*.jar to an IntelliJ IDEA project? - Stack Overflow
Which has worked for an Apache JAR i've imported.
But for some reason it's absolutley refusing to see any javaanpr pacakage to import
returns the error message
package javaanpr.intelligence does not exist
Yet from within IntelliJ I can look into the JAR File and see classes with package names that seem to match what I'm trying to do here?
Any help appreciated!
- By Shimless12 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 07-14-2011, 06:06 PM
- By XmisterIS in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-03-2010, 12:23 PM
- By jeshmal4u in forum Java 2DReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2010, 05:11 AM
- By Camzie in forum NetBeansReplies: 6Last Post: 11-24-2009, 03:13 PM
- By tuwannu in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-01-2008, 02:53 PM