Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-31-2011, 08:47 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Rep Power
Accessing the Linux kernel directly?
Is there a way to access the Linux kernel directly on an Android device?
I would like to take pictures in real-time. Would it be possible to switch between own C++ code running in the Linux kernel for a while, taking a few pictures and carefully timing when they are taken, and then go back to the Android framework for a while, back and forth?
Any hint of where I could find more introductory information on this topic?
- 01-15-2012, 01:20 PM #2
- By NareshN in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 01-19-2011, 09:54 AM
- By Lil_Aziz1 in forum NetworkingReplies: 4Last Post: 01-03-2010, 06:27 PM
- By Eranga in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2009, 05:05 AM
- By doanhanam in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2008, 08:24 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2008, 08:51 PM