Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-23-2011, 09:20 PM #1
Android SDK 4.0.3 on a device with Android 2.3
I've installed the Android SDK 4.0.3 and my device has a platform android 2.3. The question is: it's possible to develop with the SDK 4.0.3 for a 2.3 device?
- 12-24-2011, 05:41 AM #2
Re: Android SDK 4.0.3 on a device with Android 2.3
The different version number is not an issue since you can have several sdk version installed. so when i installed the sdk the default version was installed but i could manually add a lower version corresponding to my device.
In addition I could start my first android app from inside eclipse successfully, great! So in the near future I will put to rest my j2me environment and concentrate on android.
Last edited by j2me64; 12-24-2011 at 01:05 PM.
- By ilyaz in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2011, 07:34 PM
- By blackbird in forum AndroidReplies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2011, 09:05 AM
- By sawyerized in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2011, 12:46 PM
- By Markgm in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 20Last Post: 11-23-2010, 02:21 AM
- By shajuantony in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2009, 11:15 PM