Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Android PDF Rendering
- 08-17-2011, 06:18 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Rep Power
Android PDF Rendering
I would like to render/open PDF file (stored in SDCard) in Android without using in-build application or viewer.
1) We have tried MuPDF open source library but rendering using this library is very slow.
2) Can we use iText library for rendering PDF files in Android (i.e. iText as a PDF Viewer).
Is there any other PDF library(open source) that can be used in Android Or suggest basic guideline for developing PDF viewer for Android.
- By rp181 in forum Java 2DReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2011, 06:15 AM
- By kmm1977 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2010, 12:02 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2009, 02:02 AM
- By daniel2008 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 01-18-2009, 04:51 AM
- By random4534 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2008, 09:55 AM