Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-04-2011, 06:16 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
How much call data is stored, and is it writable?
On an Android phone, how much call data (who called, who was called, when, from where, etc.) is stored? I've read "recent" data, but how much or how recent?
Also, is this data writable? Could the "location" data, for example, be changed, so that a phone call from Athens, GA could be made to look like it was Athens, Greece?
I know SOMEBODY could probably do this, but I mean: is writing such data a permission that could be granted by Android and the handset user?
- By namalsera in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2011, 04:53 PM
- By ananddevaraj in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2010, 11:46 AM
- By parag_narkhede in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-07-2009, 08:50 AM
- By Faheem_Ahmed in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2009, 12:16 PM
- By rosemary in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2009, 04:27 PM