Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-27-2011, 11:56 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
Creating Android Client Using WSDL
I have a working server for the program I made, it works fine using 'normal' Java, while using WSDL.
Now I want to allow Android users to use the server too, I started a new Android project,..
I want my Android project to work with the server's WSDL.
How should I "Extract" the WSDL into my new project, so all the 'functions' (Classes) written in the WSDL work well in Android ?
- By krishforever in forum New To JavaReplies: 25Last Post: 01-11-2011, 02:13 AM
- By kcjava in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2011, 06:36 PM
- By MarKco in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2010, 10:59 AM
- By devday in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2009, 11:51 AM
- By VeasMKII in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2009, 09:19 AM