Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-16-2011, 11:34 PM #1
Where is the Java folder-tree on a Mac?
Am at the point of actually getting back to programming (although I was always bad at it, I enjoyed it anyway) and even before I do, I have hit a problem.
I have been trying to get my Android (Hero, 2.2 GSM) phone to link up with my Mac and keep getting the error:""jcifs.smb.exception:Failed to connect: (the address) jcifs.util.transport. TransportException java.io.OIException: Invalid payload size 254"
The solution to this is said to be to set the value of 'jcifs.smb.client.useExtendedSecurity' to 'false' on the Mac. This is great news but I don't know where to find this property/line to make the change!
Please, what file and in what folder need I to look?
- 06-23-2011, 07:39 PM #2
This might be a no-brainer to a Javahead, but not to me. I well know that no-one is required to respond, but I've asked this question in 3 forums and not a single reply to someone who is trying to get started with Java.
Change of question: Where do I go to find folk who are willing to share their knowledge of Java?
- By raghuana in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 04-13-2011, 03:35 AM
- By Nehesh in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2010, 10:16 PM
- By anantth in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2010, 12:46 PM
- By jfAdik in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2010, 07:40 AM
- By jackmatt2 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2009, 12:51 PM