Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Persistent login help
- 06-14-2011, 10:42 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
Persistent login help
Can anyone tell me how I can use HTTPPOST to successfully send http cookies to a website?
My Android app uses a website as a server. The website is a CMS and via the app I am able to create a user and sign him into the website. All that works fine.
The problem is I am trying to make the connection between Android and website persistent. From my reserach, it seems I can only do that by sending the cookie information I recieve back to the site
If I am mistaken I would appreciate any correction.
- By adel.ejjeh in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2011, 12:29 PM
- By smackdown90 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2010, 07:53 PM
- By fogus in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2009, 09:41 AM
- By nanaji in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-03-2008, 05:40 PM
- By banduskank in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2008, 01:41 PM