Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: mobile application
- 03-31-2011, 03:43 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
I have a project work to do about mobile applications.
There are persons who adviced me to use android, but I 'm a beginner developer and i don't know anything about mobile operating systems.
I heard that android works on Linux and i have windows vista.
I have netbeans IDE .Can I use it to develop a mobile application ?
Should I install a mobile operating system ?
Please ,any reply will be highly appreciated.
- 03-31-2011, 03:54 PM #2
- By Vijayalakshmi in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2011, 01:54 PM
- By abuhmead1987 in forum JavaFXReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2010, 06:27 PM
- By redikod in forum Sun Java Wireless ToolkitReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2010, 12:37 PM
- By sivakl_2001 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2010, 12:03 PM
- By deen25 in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2009, 10:24 PM