Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-05-2011, 12:04 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
Android read/write to database on a web service.
Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to read/write from a database on a web service from an android app. I already have the connection from the android set up but I'm unsure on what to do from here out. I have no experience in connecting to remote databases
Thank in advance.
- 02-05-2011, 02:21 PM #2
You can create Rest API on server site. Then you can use this API in android app.Skype: petrarsentev
- By FlyNn in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-06-2010, 09:45 PM
- By megalomitis in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2009, 11:09 AM
- By fiqueudrue in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2009, 03:43 PM
- By fiqueudrue in forum NetBeansReplies: 8Last Post: 01-19-2009, 07:22 AM
- By mrdestroy in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 10-31-2008, 01:11 PM