Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 07-07-2008, 04:33 PM #1
Hide Object in the Taskbar when Frame is down to Tray
I've a new Question. I've implemented SystemTray functionallity to my app. I'm able to minimize or maximize or close my app. But when I minimize the Frame the object in taskbar is still there. Is it possible to clear the taskbar from this object when I send it to tray. I used states to min- and maximize (iconfied, normal).
Thx for your suggestions
I should say, I'm working with Linux. When I minimize the Frame the object gets a little transparent. May it be not there if I would use Windows?
Last edited by hannehomuth; 07-07-2008 at 04:37 PM.
- 07-12-2008, 06:15 PM #2Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Rep Power
not possible using a JFrame, but you can use a JWindow
What about setting hooking the defaultcloseoperation to hide_on_exit?
- 07-12-2008, 06:54 PM #3
- By priya in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2010, 10:39 PM
- By shapeshifter in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 12-07-2008, 02:42 PM
- By Eranga in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 04-10-2008, 02:12 PM
- By priyanka_t in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 4Last Post: 01-09-2008, 08:56 AM
- By vassil_zorev in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2008, 12:26 AM