Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: folder cloning
- 06-30-2008, 07:35 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
infact I need a program which makes automatic update for a given folder , with all subfolders , and files....
i only want to copy the modified files every duration (by modified date)....
pls help me if u can by some code example especially how treat with subfolders......
thanks for ur time....
- 07-01-2008, 01:28 AM #2
Is this a paying job?
I've written a program that copies all the updated files with filtering by file extensions, creation date after given and skip folders lists. It's run on demand.
It has many wierd features(or bugs) but I've used it for years to back up my programs after I've made a bunch of source file changes.
- By ismailsaleh in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2008, 06:46 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2008, 10:33 AM
- By gchalpatirao in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2007, 04:29 PM
- By osval in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:55 PM
- By an8086 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2007, 06:10 PM