Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-30-2008, 12:03 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
I am working on authentication using JAAS.
I have created small application and calling it in one of the jsp file. When I try to access the jsp I am getting the following error:
createLoginContext.Userpass : access denied
When i run the java application it is authenticating the user but when I try to run it by calling it from JSP it is giving the above error.
I have java.policy file and I have modified that too and it is able to give permissions to all the jar file accept the one which I have created.
Can any body suggest how to give permission to (javax.security.auth.AuthPermission createLoginContext.Userpass).
- By manticohd in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2010, 08:17 AM
- By ahtiven in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2009, 02:54 PM
- By elizabeth in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2007, 07:02 PM
- By boy22 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2007, 11:59 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2007, 12:16 PM