Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-31-2014, 11:39 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2014
- Rep Power
Java3D: Setting vertex colors of geometry
I wrote this Java3D program to graph a 3D equation. I made an IndexedTriangleStripArray to represent the graph and can draw the shape fine. But when I try to set the colors of the IndexedTriangleStripArray individually, the colors of all the vertices ends up being the first color I set in the array. I have attached the part of my code that actually makes the graph(graph.txt) and the full source code(grapher.txt) to the post.
Last edited by jaykay4321; 08-01-2014 at 12:15 AM.
- By Madhan in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-10-2014, 08:22 AM
- By Zeptune in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2014, 10:57 PM
- By FOX427 in forum Java 2DReplies: 3Last Post: 04-13-2012, 07:52 AM
- By santa in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2011, 06:26 PM
- By nnur in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2010, 07:48 PM