Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-17-2014, 02:43 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2013
- Rep Power
Need a low latency sound library.
I'm working on a project which requires the ability to play sound precisely. I need to be able to play a sound file with as little delay as possible.
I tried using the standard Java Sound library. It doesn't suffice.
I need recommendations for low latency sound libraries. Hopefully something not too difficult or complicated.
Last edited by AvivC; 07-17-2014 at 02:49 AM.
- By blockard in forum Java GamingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2012, 06:06 AM
- By stockwet in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2012, 10:30 AM
- By BLuFeNiX in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2011, 10:08 PM
- By marblecatdog in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2011, 01:02 PM
- By Samgetsmoney in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 02-17-2009, 10:36 PM