Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-30-2014, 02:57 PM #1Manish
- Join Date
- Jun 2014
- Rep Power
Record sound of speaker of the computer
I am trying to save the whole conversation of voice call in one audio file using Java. I followed Java sound api and tutorial threads, but I can only save the audio file of the mic sound.
I am not able to save the sound of the speaker, which is the voice of the other people talking during the voice call.
Even I am not sure if we can achieve this using only Java.
I am having windows 7 OS and java 7.
Please help me in this problem.
Thanks in advance.
- By FJavierBG in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2012, 05:03 AM
- By Waseem Kaleem in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2011, 12:08 PM
- By michbudz in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 07-01-2011, 12:00 AM
- By rajkobie in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2011, 10:07 AM
- By bozovilla in forum Java AppletsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-04-2008, 04:57 PM