Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JAXP exception handling
- 05-27-2008, 02:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Rep Power
JAXP exception handling
How do i get the element, where the exception has occured when i am using JAXP for validating an xmlfile to a schema.
I am validating an xmlfile with a schema. SAXParseException is thrown. But how do i find the element where the exception has occured?
Exception gives the line number and the exception message but not the element where the exception has occured.
- By focus_nitin in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2008, 04:13 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2007, 05:00 PM
- By vamsidharpoosarla in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2007, 07:17 AM
- By chaatf in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2007, 03:24 AM