Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-05-2014, 06:43 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Rep Power
class AbstractActionExt which extends AbstractAction
The AbstractActionExt, here you can find the code:
I believe by creating an object "someActions"
of yet another class which extends AbstractActionExt,
I could say someAction.setSelected(true);
Sure someAction would be inserted eg at a radio button constructor first:
JRadioButtonMenuItem rb = new JRadioButtonMenuItem(someAction);
The problem is I can not get the radio button selected!
I have a menu and a toolbar and much of the user interface appears on both.
I'd like to copy a selection of the menu onto the toolbar and visa versa, and that is quit a problem!
As menu items I use toggle and radio buttons (as a group).
At the tool bar you'll find toggle, radio buttons and two combo boxes.
All runs on Actions and I managed to get the result of all the actions (four) in one single object which shows the state of the UI.
What could I do since I only have the four action arrays and not the references of the components it self?
Last edited by willemjav; 02-05-2014 at 08:04 PM.
- By msphelix in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2012, 04:04 PM
- By monocole in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2011, 04:55 AM
- By kyle_maddisson in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 11-24-2011, 07:36 AM
- By javaman1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 11-10-2010, 03:29 AM
- By alpdog14 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2009, 06:00 PM