Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-29-2014, 08:07 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2013
- Rep Power
How to set Width of JInternalFrame when Iconified.
The problem is that when i minimize the JInternalFrame, the title of the internal frame is not being fully represented in the minimised frame. I have to maximise the frame, in order to see what the internal frame is displaying.
So how can i increase the width of my JInternal Frame so that i can see what the title is?
And how to make that minimized frame on top? Because when it is minimized the other Internal Frames overrides its visibility.
- By Subhasri in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 09-27-2011, 09:20 AM
- By Mituff in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2011, 06:07 PM
- By mine0926 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2011, 03:36 AM
- By fabr_00 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2011, 05:18 AM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2008, 02:27 PM